We are here to help keep your small business running smoothly. That’s why San Francisco Federal Credit Union offers a wide range of lending products to help your business grow. With the perfect loan to suit your needs, you’re able to spend more time on the important things.
It’s never been easier to go from inquiry to approval, to having the funds deposited. San Francisco Federal Credit Union Commercial Products include:
- Reserve Line of Credit: Reserve Lines are unsecured overdraft protection lines of credit. A Sierra Business Reserve Line is attached to a Business Checking Account, which is vested in the same name as the Borrower. Amounts range from
$1,000 – $25,000.
- Business Line of Credit: These Lines of Credit typically provide working capital in order to support the trading cycle of the company (accounts receivable, inventory, and accounts payable). A Business LIne of Credit is attached to a Business Checking Account, which is vested in the same name as the Borrower. Amounts range from $25,000 – $250,000.
- Small Business Term Loan: Term loans may be appropriate for business borrowers when there is a need for permanent working capital, typically to finance a permanent increase in accounts receivable and/or inventory. Term loans may also be used for equipment or vehicles purchased for business purposes. Amounts range from $10,000 – $250,000.
Easy Application Process
- Business must be in operation for a minimum of three years and have a current address.
- Trust, non-profit, and money-service businesses are ineligible.
- Must appear in person at a Credit Union location to sign final loan documents.
For current rates and terms, please contact your local branch or our Business Services Department at 1-800-852-7598 ext. 2966.